The relaxing properties of cannabidiol are known to be widely used for better sleep at night. Does this mean that using CBD in the morning for a quick awakening and energy boost for the whole day is not a good idea? Let’s figure it out.
What Is CBD Good For?
This cannabis component has already made its place into the health industry in the following ways:
- Calming: People who often get anxious know how challenging it is to deal with this sensation. CBD is extremely helpful for them in such circumstances.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Several studies have proven the fact that CBD provides relief in joint inflammation. Some of them were performed on dogs that lacked mobility, and it showed significant improvement in their condition. (1)
- Epilepsy Treatment: A medication named Epidiolex is used to treat seizures. This medication contains pure CBD and is FDA-approved. (2) Children above the age of two can use Epidiolex for their epilepsy issues.
- Skin Health: It was seen in research that the use of CBD topical resulted in hydration, transepidermal water loss, and a better elasticity of the skin.
- Mental Health: Last but not least, CBD has shown to improve mental health in a study on rats. The little animals lost interest in things that they once enjoyed. But their condition improved after the CBD treatment.
CBD is used for medical purposes because, unlike THC, it is not psychoactive and doesn’t affect the brain’s chemistry.
Using CBD in the Morning
Now the question is when to take CBD? You can either take it first thing in the morning or the last thing at night. The time of consumption depends on what purpose you are using CBD for. It can be used in the morning for the following reasons:
There are days when you just can’t push yourself towards everyday activities, or you experience excessive “brain fog.” CBD proves to be useful in those situations. As stated earlier, CBD has shown to improve the mental health of rats. Similarly, it can be used on lousy days to give you a kick start. You can add it to your morning coffee for the purpose. Alternatively, you can use some CBD-based gel or cream that can help soothe out your mind to give that clarity.
If you never miss out on your morning workout, CBD can be a great help. It can be used either before or after the hefty workout session. The prior use gives you additional strength for the workout while the former use helps in rejuvenating your body from the sweat and tiredness. So you won’t have any problem continuing with your everyday routine after the workout.
There are multiple reasons for your body to be feeling stiff in the morning. But whatever may be the cause; the stiffness can ruin your entire day. In such situations, you can take CBD’s help. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it can relieve the morning stiffness, and you can perform your routine tasks without any trouble. You can also use CBD when you feel anxious in the morning. The cannabis component will give a relax to your mind while giving you the strength to face the upcoming day.
Good Morning Capsules
These soft gels combine the benefits of CBD with the powerful energy-boosting ingredients, such as caffeine, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, MCT Oil, and B vitamins for a quick wake up.
When You Should Not Use CBD in Morning
In case you utilize CBD for the following reasons, you must avoid using it in the morning.
- Body Relaxation: You need your body to relax after a long tiring day, and CBD can be helpful in that. But if you use it in the morning for the same purpose, you won’t feel energetic for the whole day. So it would help if you avoid the relaxation CBD in the morning.
- Better Sleeping: If you take the help of CBD for sound sleep, it should be strictly used before bed. Using it in the morning routine can leave you feeling drowsy for the entire day.
The straight answer to the main question of this article is yes, CBD is good in the morning but only if it is used to energize your body for the upcoming day’s activities. If you use it for relaxation or sleeping purposes, there is no sense in putting it in your morning schedule. So use it wisely.